Frequently Asked Questions
There is a customer service table located in the lobby—find us if you have any questions once inside in the venue—we’re happy to help!
Any questions? Maybe you’ll find the answers here:
What am I not allowed to bring in?
- No Outside Food or Beverage including Candy
- No Alcohol
- No Drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal substances, e-cigarettes, no liquid refills for vape pens
- No Eye Drops
- No Oversized purses or back packs, such as luggage, duffle bags, or industrial sized back packs (anything over 14”H x 14”W x 6”D)
- No Open packs of cigarettes and gum / unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- No Weapons, ammunition, tasers, explosives, fireworks, tear gas, pepper spray, pocket knives/blades of any size
- No Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- No Glass bottles, metal cans, cups or coolers, camelbaks, bota bags, plastic or metal water bottles
- No Instruments, noise making devices (i.e. horns, cowbells, whistles)
- No Blankets & Chairs
- No Strollers
- No Flags, Beach Balls, Frisbees, Balloons
- No Laser Pointers, Light Gloves, LED Micro Lights, Flashlights or Glow Sticks
- No Massagers, plush or furry items (including backpacks), pacifiers
- No Masks including dust masks
- No Professional cameras (no detachable lenses), tripods, go-pros, selfie sticks, audio recording devices
- No Stickers, Flyers, Posters, Sharpies/Markers, Spray Paint
- No Water Guns, toy replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, slingshots
- No Hula Hoops
- No Skateboards, roller skates, or roller blades
- No Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- No Gang attire, chain wallets, spiked collars or belts
- No Moshing, crowd surfing or stage diving
- No Sitting in standing room only areas
- No other item or action that challenges public safety
Why can’t I find an event on the website?
Below are a few reasons or suggestions to help you with your search.
- No performances are currently scheduled for the date or artist you may have selected.
- We will only list an event after all information is confirmed with artist management. Events are always listed in time to purchase tickets prior to the onsale.
- Check the proper spelling of the artist.
How do I buy tickets?
Visit our Ticket Info page here for full details.
Please note, there are no refunds/exchanges/cancellations.
How do I purchase accessible seating?
What time zone is used for the show time and on sale time?
All dates and times are local.
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to a concert calendar for events in my area?
I am looking for employment information, where can I find it?
We only accept resumes submitted through our corporate website here:
(http://aegworldwide.com/about/companyoverview/employment ) A current listing of available job openings can be found on this page.
How can I meet the band?
Only the artist record company, artist management, or artist fan club grant backstage access or meet & greet opportunities. We do not handle artist access.
How do I contact the band for a donation, charity, or special circumstance inquiries?
We are unfortunately not able to grant or forward requests for donations, charity tickets, or request for special circumstances such as private meet & greets with or on behalf any artist or event. We suggest you contact the artist directly through their official website, Facebook page, Fan Club, or contacting their Agent, Publicist, or Manager directly. We regret we do not have the ability to help locate contact information for each band due to the large volume of shows offered.
How do I get to the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall? Where can I park?
The show is this week and I don’t have my tickets, I’ve lost them, or they’ve been damaged. What can I do?
Tickets Haven’t Arrived
Please call the ticketing company for the event if you have not received your tickets within 3 days prior to the event. They have information to track your order and recommend a solution.
Tickets Are Lost or Damaged
Please call the ticketing company for the event directly regarding lost or damaged tickets. They have information to track your order and recommend a solution.
For tickets purchased through Artist Fan Club or another outlet you should contact them directly for information and assistance.
What happens if my event is cancelled or postponed?
Please call the ticketing company for the cancelled or postponed event to receive a refund or exchange for that event.
Check your confirmation email for the name of the ticketing company through which your tickets were purchased.
Instructions for Ticketmaster orders are at http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/cancelled.html
Where can I find a seating chart?
You can view seating charts here
No tailgating in parking lots.
No sitting on designated dance floor areas.
We abide by a zero tolerance drug policy, detection will result in access to the event being denied and removal from the event. Please respect our regulations.
Please contact any security or staff member for location of First Aid & Medical—take care of yourself and others.